Take out teeth with stone



Hello, All my life I have had to clean my teeth at least two times each year. I am living a retired life in Chile, and stopped cleaning my teeth for a few years. Because of poor water standards, I have developed kidney and gall bladder stones over the years. I started to repair the kidney stones naturally via drinking a special tea called CHANCA PIEDRA. The Indian cultures in South America commonly use natural medicines every day. I asked a doctor friend about removing calcium from the body, and he said best way is to use the same tea above and drink 1 oz. of MgCl crystals dissolved in one liter of the cleanest water available. He said store in plastic containers and avoid all metal objects entering dissolved solution. The MgCl crystals are sold in 30 gram plastic bags, at the pharmacy, costing about $1.50USD each sack. The doctor also said to drink this solution in the very late of night, when little or no food in stomach. I will scan my gall bladder in a few months. In fact, I feel great and digestive tract is in excellent condition. I have taken the tea above for one year, and now have not kidney stones. To my surprise, though, the MgCl did remove all plaque buildup on my teeth. My teeth are super clean, and no future dentist bills either. I suggest persons with plaque consider using MgCl as a mouth wash while brushing your teeth, following spitting out the ! oz. MgCl solution -- followed by a second brushing with normal tooth paste. Also, the use of MgCl mouth wash can be applied just once a week, to get excellent results. Final note, this plaque on the teeth is the exact same calcium-based compound formed inside our bodies, which doctors commonly call arthritis.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар