Home is there where the family are


Little hope that I feel

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean... I hope you never lose your sense of wonder You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger May you never take one single breath for granted God forbid love ever leave you empty handed I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance, I hope you dance I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance Never settle for the path of least resistance Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter When you come close to selling out, reconsider Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance I hope you dance... I Hope You Dance -Lee Ann Womack

I miss you on fingers and my soul

Feeling a little beat up, beat down, beat back by life? Maybe it seems like the world is using you as its punching bag and you don’t have the energy or strength to fight back. Or possibly what you’re experiencing is not quite that extreme. Maybe you’re just finding it hard to face the constant bombardment of hassles, struggles, frustrations, sadness, and worries that surround you each day. Because I love words, reading good quotes or relevant Bible verses targeted at my mood-of-the-moment can really help me along when I get in a funk. Granted, some funks are deep funks requiring more than just words, but words can be a start. Prayer is another aid. Sometimes, just the act of talking to God – telling Him everything that is weighing me down – and then sitting back to listen can bring tremendous comfort. Rarely do I get an immediate answer to my prayer, but the act of praying is powerful and effective (James 5:16). I’d like to share some of my favorites quotes and verses about hope and I pray that just one of these will encourage you or spur you on to keep pushing forward through the funk. Feel free to share some of your favorite quotes or verses in the comments, below! Where hope would otherwise become hopelessness, it becomes faith. – Robert Brault Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. – Hebrews 10:23 Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. – Christopher Reeve Anyone who is among the living has hope. – Ecclesiastes 9:4 If you knew that hope and despair were paths to the same destination, which would you choose? – Robert Brault May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you. – Psalm 33:22 Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent. - Mignon McLaughlin You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. – Job 11:18 Hope rises like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams. – S.A. Sachs May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13 God sends the dawn that we might see the might-have-beens that still might be. – Robert Brault Wishing you have a hope-filled day full of God’s blessings!


Do you love me?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар